1. I have a small child and a pet in the house; are the pest control products you utilize safe?
Terminator Pest LLC is dedicated to three things: service satisfaction, efficiency, and safety. Depending on the type of extermination service we perform, different products will have to wear off for a specific period of time. After we have performed our services, you can be sure that your residential or commercial area will be safe for small children and pets!
2. I was hired to renovate a client’s house, but in the process of doing so, we discovered a termite infestation. Can you perform a full termite removal service?
We can do that, and even more. After a proper inspection and removal of any termites or other pests, we will prepare an official infestation report that will detail the condition of the premises and the actions we took during the execution of our duty.
3. After changing three mattresses, I decided to look for a reliable bed bug exterminator – will you be able to remove these annoying critters from my house once and for all?
We would be delighted to do so! Our highly experienced specialists will perform a detailed evaluation of your house, in order to pin point the origins of the bed bug infestation. After taking all the necessary safety measures, we will commence with the service itself. Let Terminator Pest LLC help you get some healthy sleep!
4. I don’t have pests in my house, but my garden is often swarming with bees. Can you help me with these flying insects?
Absolutely. Under no circumstances try to perform a bee control service by yourself! There is a significant number of people who are allergic to even the smallest insect sting, and if you’re one of them, you definitely don’t want to end up in the hospital. Leave the dangerous work to us, and you will be impressed.
5. I have a lot of commercial properties that can use a regular pest control service – do you do work with businesses?
Our services are universal in that department. Whether you have a storage facility, office or a house that needs to be checked on a regular basis for infestations, we are the Mobile, AL experts that will make it happen.
6. Are you experienced and qualified enough to back up the efficiency of your results?
We began helping our Mobile, AL residential and commercial customers in 2003. Since then, we have proven to be more than useful to a variety of clients and places. In addition to being experienced, our business is licensed, bonded, and insured – which means that you can be sure that we will be able to exceed your expectations.
7. What types of pests can you handle?
In addition to all types of insects, our experts are more than capable of handling rodents as well – and many other species! Would you like to learn more about out pest control solutions or our package plans? Feel free to reach out to our specialists at the phone number listed below, and they will be more than happy to help you out!